Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2009

TÄNKS!!!

Erstmal schnell auf Deutsch: Dieser Eintrag ist für all die Leute, die gestern bei mir zur Wohnungseinweihungsfeier (manno,is das ein langes wort :D) kamen....und deshalb in Englisch...

Alrighty....here we go...:)

First of all a big general THANK YOU to all of you who could attend to my Los Tuparitos yesterday. I had a blast!!!! =) So much nice people who fit into 21m2 :D

thanks also for all the nice presents...all of them will be used, especially the Voodoo Doll :D and of course my new microwave <3 >

Also a biiiiiiig thank you to all my MMMsters ^^ we might just have started getting to know each other, but I already know that some of you are a special part of my sentimental,emotional,crazy,exciting,drunken and sober,....life :D

Also very special thanks to Tomas who came all the way from Porvoo to have my second tuparit this year with me :D !!!
And of course to Laura, who used to be my tutor the whole last year during my exchange time, but always was a friend for me and not "just" a tutor =)

I could still go on and on and on and on like that since I had such a nice time with you guys =) and I know that won´t be the last time :)

but now i gotta stop being cheesy :D


ariiiiiiiva :D (<-- Sabine, der Link is sicher auch was für dich ;D )


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen